About Innovative Solutions Canada
Innovative Solutions Canada is a program for Canadian innovators who want to go into business, grow their companies and bring their innovations to market. It provides funding for research and development and allows prototypes to be tested in an operational setting.
- Grow Canadian companies by making the federal government their first customer
- Accelerate innovators' journey to market
- Support the development of new technologies
How it works
Twenty federal departments and agencies, including the Canadian Space Agency (CSA), participate in the program. They must identify challenges related to their respective mandates and help Canadian entrepreneurs find solutions.
Innovative Solutions Canada (Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada) is coordinated by the Department of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada.
Challenges designed by the CSA can be found in the funding opportunities section of the CSA website.
- Contracts awarded under Innovative Solutions Canada
- Opportunities at the Canadian Space Agency for Innovative Solutions Canada
- Funding programs and opportunities
- Date modified: