The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) offers exciting and satisfying career opportunities. Engineers are recruited mainly through the Agency's Directory of Engineers, while all other CSA positions are advertised and staffed through the various Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC) recruitment programs. CSA may also use the PSC programs to staff some engineer positions when the pool of qualified candidates in the Engineer Inventory is insufficient.
If you are interested in joining our CSA team, and require more information on available positions and hiring terms, please refer to the following Web sites.
Table of contents
About positions at the CSA
- Public Service Resourcing System (PSRS)
- Publiservice (for those currently employed in the federal public service)
About opportunities for students
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
- Post-Secondary Co-operative Education and Internship Programs within the Public Service of Canada
- Canadian institutions offering CO-OP programs
- Research Affiliate Program (RAP)
Members of the Canadian astronaut team were selected during recruitment campaigns in 1983 and 1992. These campaigns received extensive media coverage and enabled the CSA to recruit candidates with the necessary qualifications (scientific studies in medicine, physics or engineering) to become an astronaut.The application process of the most recent National Astronaut Recruitment Campaign closed on June 26, 2008. To learn more about the campaign, visit the campaign pages.
- Date modified: